new bows

coloradoelk

May 29, 2014
what new bows are out there I am looking at getting a new one for next year not planning on spending over 700

Id take a look at the Hoyt Charger. It's not outfitted with all the bells and whistles, but for bare bow your looking at $550. Let me tell you its a very nice shooting bow for the price. There is quit a few great bows on the market in that price range. Id see what other guys have to say, than try and track a few down and put some arrows thru em. See which ones feel best to you!
                                    Good Luck

I agree with the  Hoyt Charger. If your not set on brand new, check out some classifieds sometimes you can pick up a top end bow for a good price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heres the deal man there are a bunch of great bows out there you know what kind of hunting you want to do you know what performance you want go to a couple bow shops tell them what your looking to do and shoot every thing they put in your hand. then go home go back in a few days and do it again or to a different shop and go again. buy what feels best for you man really you cant go wrong personally for me i am all in on the Elite 35 but thats 850 

cowboystl1 said:
heres the deal man there are a bunch of great bows out there you know what kind of hunting you want to do you know what performance you want go to a couple bow shops tell them what your looking to do and shoot every thing they put in your hand. then go home go back in a few days and do it again or to a different shop and go again. buy what feels best for you man really you cant go wrong personally for me i am all in on the Elite 35 but thats 850

I agree with the above! Just shoot anything you can get your hands on and choose what feels the best. Many companies have packaged bows that are ready to shoot out of the box (Bear and Bowtech come to mind). They may not have all the bells and whistles of the most expensive bows, but they're pretty dang good. They'll still kill something that's for sure! Just find what fits you best and you'll be happy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back