New Mexcio

\"iccyman001\" said:
\"elky McElkerson\" said:
I had a great day!!! Got some good news that eclipsed the non-tag.

Sent via Jedi mind trick.

Do tell!

I am interested.....I was on cloud 9 finding out I got my tag and then come home to find some dillhole had busted into my building and stole my chainsaw. :evil:

\"Bowfreak\" said:
\"iccyman001\" said:

Do tell!

I am interested.....I was on cloud 9 finding out I got my tag and then come home to find some dillhole had busted into my building and stole my chainsaw. :evil:

Arrgh! Had the same exact thing happen to me about three months ago...drug people suck! :x

\"elkmtngear\" said:
\"Bowfreak\" said:
\"iccyman001\" said:

Do tell!

Arrgh! Had the same exact thing happen to me about three months ago...drug people suck! :x
They hit me about 4 years ago. Went out Christmas Eve morning and unlocked my building. When I did, the door fell to the ground to reveal a missing Honda Foreman ES.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

\"Bowfreak\" said:
They hit me about 4 years ago. Went out Christmas Eve morning and unlocked my building. When I did, the door fell to the ground to reveal a missing Honda Foreman ES.

Damn Mark...it\'s like they are patterning us. They broke in to the same outbuilding 4 years ago, and stole my Arctic Cat. :x

\"elkmtngear\" said:
\"Bowfreak\" said:

Damn Mark...it\'s like they are patterning us. They broke in to the same outbuilding 4 years ago, and stole my Arctic Cat. :x

Man...there\'s is not much that I dislike more than a theif. Work for it like everyone else does!!!

Makes me want to empty my MP 40 into their vehicle. I don\'t want to shoot them just fill their car full of holes.

I may get a Cobra and turn it loose in my building in case they come back. Lol.

Sure makes you want to wire up a 220V switch to the door so when those POS return you can track them by the one who\'s shaking and hair is smoking!

Of course, that\'s premeditated and YOU\'D end up getting sued and LOSE. Reminds me of a story long time ago. Guy\'s car got broken into a couple of times so he got a car alarm. No biggie but his alarm just paged him when it went off and didn\'t make any sound to notify the thief. The sound this guy heard was ribs breaking from a baseball bat! Don\'t recall the final outcome but there was talk of assault and battery. I guess the definition of \"protecting your property\" doesn\'t include beating the hell out of a thief and sending them to the hospital....although it should!

If you carry a baseball bat in your vehicle, be sure to have a baseball glove too.
Your lawyer will thank you for it

My Wife is an ICU Nurse...they had a meth-head a few months back that tried to rip off a garage, and the property owner caught him in the act. The guy was stabbed by the property owner multiple times with a good size screwdriver in the head and face. Not sure if you could tell he inflicted any brain damage that wasn\'t already there before...

I do not believe they brought the home owner up on charges :upthumb:

Boy...this thread sure de-railed quick... :crazy:

You\'re absolutely correct Jeff and I\'m part to blame. Would say it\'s because we\'re jealous of all you guys already knowing your elk season or at least part of it so want to change the subject!

Waiting another month in CO is going to be tough.

Congrats to those who drew! Condolences to any animal(s) that get in the way of Dan and Logan!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back