New Mexico Bull!

KHNC

Aug 4, 2017
Well , me and Jeff (EMG) came off the Mtn early this morning. We were both successful on our best ever Bulls! Don\'t have time to post the whole story so I will post my bull and a few details. Killed mine the first morning of my hunt. 39 yard shot after holding at full draw for nearly 2 minutes! Finally he moved into my lane and I stuck a heart shot. Only went 35 yards or so. We were stoked it happened so fast. Bad news is we were 3.5 miles from the truck. End of day we had put in 16.61 miles with over half under 100lb+ loads! Bull gross scored 350 2/8\" and we are both still amazed. Jeff killed a big bull yesterday morning to seal the deal on both tags! Epic hunt for us both !

Wow congrats. That\'s a great bull. Can\'t wait to see some more pics of both bulls! :upthumb:

Have mercy! What a toad! Congrats Kenny on an outstanding bull. Can\'t wait for the story as well as a peek at the second bull.WOW, that\'s all WOW!

Goodness mercy Kenny! I thought you were supposed to shoot a big buck this year, not a Volkswagen for an elk!! Congrats on an absolute stud!!!!!!

PS can\'t wait to hear the full story Kenny. Oh, and ummm...Jeff???? Cough...cough...need a sorry and pics...cough...cough. Common!!!! :D

Geez...can\'t a guy get a little peace in his hotel room? ;)

IMG_20160921_123058_zpsimdzryfw.jpg

wow. that is an awesome pair of bulls. well done. Looking forward to the \"there I was, just me and my trusty pocketknife, vs the bull of a lifetime\" story. :p

at least, that\'s how my dad always tells them. you can generally have a bull skinned, quartered, and packed out before my family members finish the story of the harvest. :)

\"elkmtngear\" said:
Geez...can\'t a guy get a little peace in his hotel room? ;)
:haha: Thanks Jeff! Us guys who are sitting at home get a little impatient :D

Great bull as well! Looks like you guys had one heck of a trip :clap:

I hate that I\'m setting at home looking at all these GREAT pictures but at least I get a little glimpse of how things turned out... :D :D

GREAT bull, Jeff!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back