New to elk hunting

itsme_mikeyd

Feb 27, 2015
Hey guys,

I moved out here taking a full time job that will have me moving around the state for a little while, but for this year I'll be in Fort Collins.  Looking for somebody to lend a helping hand possibly this fall for elk hunting.  I don't even care if I'm not really the one hunting and I just help out so I can learn the ropes.  I did mostly archery back in Michigan, but that is sitting out of a treestand and not all that fun.  I have hunted mule deer in Idaho, but always been able to drive everywhere and always hunted with people that knew the area.  I am in good physical shape and have been doing a lot of research, and because I won't have my residency by the time applications are due, I have to do OTC this fall.  Looking for some tips and possibly a huntin buddy for the fall? PM me

There is a small - and I mean very small - chance that I will end up working for an outfitter as my current job will require me to take off from September-December.  Just so happens that this is during hunting season  ;D  but I may look for some part time work to supplement myself, but that is the only possible bump in the road I may come to

Get a subscription to extreme elk, it is full of great elk hunting info, and also listen to what the guys on the forum have to say they are all full of good info. Ask lots of questions and everyone will help out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might want to try BGH.net too.
There seems to be a lot of CO. hunters on that site.

Kevin

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back