New to the forum.. hello

Hoyt427

Jan 2, 2019
Hi everyone,

Not sure how I?ve missed this forum but I?m glad I was bored on New Year?s Day and found it ! [emoji106]

Im excited to have found elk101 and I?m looking forward to share and learn with you all. 

I?ve Been an hunter/fisherman my entire life and have yet been able to take a bull (been a few times too!).  I?m planning a trip west with the hopes I can bring my father along and give him his life long dream of putting one in the crosshairs. 

Anyways.. enough of me and off to the threads and meeting some great people who share in my beliefs.

Hoty427

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to the site Hoyt427! :welcome:

Any idea what state you are planning on hunting?

Ol arky and co hunter , hello!

Been to CO and WY.  Both kicked my Midwest butt for hiking.  Loved both and would like to get back into WY.

We are open to muzzleloader, archery or rifle.

I?d like to be able to take my dad on a hunt and at least be able to put him on a spot which doesn?t require hiking the mountain or pushing brush.  It?s on his bucket list to get a bull, with him teaching me everything in life and being there always it?s an experience I have to give back  to him.  I do have points in CO so does he so that might be my first choice. 

I?ve read a few posts on here about stacking different hunts just Incase one goes bad you have another OTC option.  I don?t mind the travel or the driving so that?s not an issue.  I don?t mind the hiking or the putting in the groundwork either, I?d just want something good for my dad to enjoy as much as we would while not dragging him around a goat trail through the backcountry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back