Ocasional Kick Off

Bullnuts

Mar 6, 2014
Weird, but I get kicked off the site every once in a while I\'m trying to post. This is the only post where this happens. Wonder if NSA is watching? :shock:

Not sure.

I\'ll get rid of the Facebook and Twitter code. Let\'s see if that fixes it.

Are you saying it kicks you out while trying to post? Where do you end up when it happens?

Yep. When I hit the \'submit\' button I lose everything that I just typed and I get a page that says \"This page cannot be displayed\". I have to hit the back button to get back to the forum and then re type everything.

Happens to me quite frequently but only once since the facebook and twitter stuff was removed. Maybe that had something to do with it.

Used to happen on that other site, (finally I got kicked off for good) :D But it has happened here as well. What I have noticed is while I was typing a post, there always seemed to be one or two other guys posting at the same time. Could that possibly have anything to do with it?

ever since the wife got this new laptop for xmas, it happens all the time. our old laptop doesn\'t do it.... sometimes the cable modem needs to be unplugged to reset it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back