old elk 101 site

Garrett Weaver

Dec 28, 2012
Who was on the forum before they switched it and did you keep the same username? The new site is 10 times better and way active than late version.

I was on both....same username.  ;D

We've been working on the new Forums for a while, and I couldn't be happier. It's much cleaner looking and WAY faster! A huge thanks to Jon Gabrio at Apex Advertising!!!

I was on the old site...but had to re-register and kept the same name.  It is way more active and great to see the new threads and responses to original threads.  Lots of knowlede out there...keep it up.

I was on both, with the same handle. but I had to register again.  I like the new one better too .

Kevin

I was on the old one and used the same everything on this new one. The old forum was kinda dead and by that I mean no one really posted anymore so I'm glad they created this new forum. I think the prize incentive has a lot to do with people posting more.

old and New, same user name. Really excited to see the great increase in traffic, hopefully we can keep the momentum going and all learn from each other.

I was on the old site as well and kept the same user name. This site is definently handier to use. Great job!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back