One excited bull for opening season!!!!

Olympushunt

Jun 30, 2014
Now that the opener is gettin close...is anyone as excited as this guy?

Attachments

• PICT0335.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 192
I don\'t know, but if he shows up around my stand I just hope he can stand still for a few seconds. My thoughts will be, \"just wait a little longer, this will just feel like a pin prick.\"

As I lay me down to sleep, I dream slopes so very steep. If I die before I wake, I praise the lord.......please give me one more chance at that big stinky toad! :lol:

Amen!

Goodness ... careful, Rudy ... this is a family-friendly website!

But, to answer your question, I\'m not quite that excited ... about hunting season.

I just spit coffee on my keyboard. Yeah, I suppose I am that excited. Are you baiting them with blue pills? :lol:

\"razorback\" said:
I just spit coffee on my keyboard. Yeah, I suppose I am that excited. Are you baiting them with blue pills? :lol:

Sorry man...I guess I owe you a new keyboard. I just crack up every time I see that picture. Sparky is just excited about the upcoming season and is READY to go. I hadn\'t thought of baiting with those little blue pills....although I\'m not sure it is necessary. I have to admit, I am kinda scared to go back there. When I went to get my trail cam, I was hearing weird noises in the brush and I\'m not sure I like my elk sausage that way. :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back