Outfiiters Assoc. in MT and WY on the offensive against Randy Newberg & RMEF

That ashame.  It time to support the RMEF & On Your Own Adventures now more than ever.  Randy is an advocate for the DIY hunter and enough good things about the RMEF can't be said.

This will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Makes me appreciate the RMEF even more than I already do.  They get money from me every year and I will continue to support them and Randy for many years to come.  I just don't understand why hunters have to fight with hunters there is too much of a fight with anti-hunters we need to focus our efforts more in that direction.

I have never heard Randy say anything negative about Guides or Outfitters, He shares how he hunts, It is the way most of us hunt. I support The RMEF and Randy,
I think the outfitter assoc. has picked the wrong fight.

I was told from day one that you never say anything bad about the way someone else hunts even if you don't like it ALL hunters should stick together no matter what we have enough fights and battles to deal with outside the hunting society and I agree I'm sure it's all about money (the love of money the root of all evil!!!)

Wow. That's to bad. I do have to say that this is nothing new. We have been fighting each other since the bugging of time. Whether its big game or waterfowl. Very sad.

I have never seen Randy's show and know nothing about him But I think it is important to have someone that supports each and every style of elk hunter.we all support RMEF and should all be represented on the board.

Fresh off the RMEF Blog.  Proud to support RMEF as a Habitat Partner, Business Partner in Conservation and Life Member.  Way to go David Allen!

TO ALL CONCERNED:

RMEF is an organization comprised of hunters and non-hunters who all have a deep passion for wildlife conservation. Recently an issue has arisen regarding the election one of our new Board members. The following will state our position on this issue

RMEF is a diverse enough organization to allow for opinions/beliefs of all hunters and those non-hunters who support hunting as part of our conservation toolbox in this country. We support and work with private landowners, outfitters and do-it-yourself hunters alike; RMEF’s history speaks for itself on this issue. We intend to continue with these relationships.
Relative to the recent issue of Randy Newberg being selected for a RMEF Board seat, the leadership of the RMEF Board has notified Mr. Newberg that we welcome him to the Board beginning March 3
RMEF strongly believes that hunter vs. hunter confrontation is non-productive for the future of hunting and wildlife conservation.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back