Outfitter advice

Hycntryhtr

May 30, 2013
Hey guys,
Some buddy's from work and I are looking at planning a bear hunt in Canada next may/June. Trying to find a good outfitter to hook up with for Archery/ rifle hunts. If anyone has done this please share your info on expieriences good/ bad.. Thanks guys and best of luck this fall!!!

Check out Todd Lowen at http://www.redwillowoutfitters.com/alberta-bear-hunts.asp

I actually lived in Alberta for a couple years and got to know Todd pretty well. Although I can't say I ever hunted with the guy I can tell you he's one awesome dude! They've got a nice lodge right there at his house. You can start hunting the moment you walk out the door practically. You can shoot 2 bears in Spring or Fall with whatever weapon you want and he's got some BIG ol' black bears! Some of the biggest in Alberta. His prices are cheaper than most and he can get you a little better price if you ask him about the "Archery only" season or if you want to take just 1 bear.

Check out the site, if you contact him make sure to let him know that James Taylor in Utah sent ya! Or if you're really interested PM me and I can contact Todd for you and see what availability and prices he's got going right now.

Whatever you decide Alberta will not disappoint! Tons of bears up there! Waiting for the day I can go back up and chase em myself  :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back