Patriotic Movement

c.rash

Jan 28, 2013
I'm seeing a lot of Patriotism these days.  Maybe it's b/c I'm surrounded by like-minded individuals (military & country folks).

The Constitution limits the power of the government, not the people.

Anybody else observing anything similar?

Definetly here. I am a Marine. We all need to make it more visable to the rest of the Nation, but the media is so bias and have an agenda. Spread the love for this great nation and constitution any way you can.

It's sad that there are so many people out there that are blind to the direction our country is headed.  Patriotism, values, hospitality, ethics, ...... just aren't near what they used to be.  I'm worried about the world my children will be dealing with as they get older. 

if we could get all the gun owners to unite we would have the largest army in the world, but the next several years don't look good on Jan. 4th a resolution was passed that would clear the road for a 3rd term for obama :-\

I wish I could say the same but mostly I just hear a bunch of talk and no action.Every one wants change but they want somone else to do it and someone else to pay for it.I think the average American is just to lazy these days. :'( Many people I talk to are pissed about the gun thing (as they should be) but I am the only one I personally know that has wrote or called a politician about it. double  :'( :'(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back