phil

bnsafe

Mar 2, 2014
everything is froze solid here. you should have some ducks headin your way. all wont leave, but alot will.

No water where we hunt yet.. Had a storm blow thru last night that may have help the water situation but scared the pants off everyone at my house. Put everyone in the storm shelter but didn\'t go in myself... Radar indicated tornado came way to close for comfort but it turned out not to be on the ground and passed without any damage just a few tree limbs down..

Mostly private. The public areas are overrun with folks or are to
dangerous for me to even think about getting on them, like the Arkansas River
and other rivers.

I thought I\'d never say \"too dangerous\" but I\'m get wiser the older I get. :D :D

I may have to fire up my hunting buddies. Talk to my oldest son this afternoon and he didn\'t sound like he was ready to hunt yet...

I bet I can fire one of them up enough to at least go look for water... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

We had a nearly 5\" rain last weekend and now have some water. Don\'t what happen to the area we normal hunt but there is very little water there according to my son. They have looked all this week and haven\'t found many. I went for the 1st time this morning and there wasn\'t hardly any ducks to be found in the area we went. 7 of us went and only 1 green head and a wood duck were shot at and killed. My oldest grandson killed the wood duck and it was banded. His 1st band and hopefully not his last.. Don\'t know when I\'ll get to go again since everyone goes back to work tomorrow. Hope we get some more ducks this week with the cold weather.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back