Podcasts

GameSlayer

Dec 28, 2012
Who else is into all the new Podcasts out there??
I have turned into a Podcast junkie.. Here are the hunting ones I listen too?
Gritty Bowmen
Meat Eater
Rich Outdoors
Natural Born Hunter
Jay Scott
The Hunt Backcountry

The question is, when will Corey and gang have an Elk101 podcast??

I use the podcast addict app for android and it is fitting. I spend the majority of my work day with my ear buds in secretly taking notes when boss man isn't around.
My list is nearly identical with the addition of HuntTalk Radio and the Joe Rogan Experience.
I second the vote for an Elk 101 podcast, I am a big fan of the fireside unscripted discussions, tangents are an added bonus!

Pig_Pen said:
I use the podcast addict app for android and it is fitting. I spend the majority of my work day with my ear buds in secretly taking notes when boss man isn't around.
My list is nearly identical with the addition of HuntTalk Radio and the Joe Rogan Experience.
I second the vote for an Elk 101 podcast, I am a big fan of the fireside unscripted discussions, tangents are an added bonus!

I'm adding HuntTalk and Joe Rogan to the list, actually have heard of them both before thanks for the reminder..

Love them! Gritty Bowman TV, Jay Scott, Rich Outdoors to name a few. When I was driving to CO, I listened to one that was f'ing horrible. The episode I began to listen to was of he and his brother reminiscing about their childhood. They peed in a squirt gun then sprayed the "bitch" of the neighborhood. I've forgotten the name of the podcast because it's that bad.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back