prayers for my family, please

bnsafe

Mar 2, 2014
just found out my cousin who was in special forces was killed overseas yest. dont want to put anymore info on the internet but prayers would be appreciated

Sorry for your loss, and your families loss giving the ultimate sacrifice.

Prayers on their way.....

thanks guys, he was a great warrior an better man. lots of moving parts getting the body back to mo, his dad looked worse than ive ever seen him. cant imagine.

God bless your family. God bless our fallen warrior. And God bless America.

Scott, like I mentioned to you via txt this morning, I am sorry for your family\'s loss and will be thinking of you

thx guys, its appreciated, theres info on some internet sites, its about 3 special forces soldiers being killed in jordan. im not buying it, but its the story.

thanks brad, i cant seem to post a pic right. matts parents flew to a air force base to claim his body today. there is a memorial service with his brothers (ie fellow special forces) at some point then back to mo for visitation on friday and funeral on saturday. there are 27 flags in the pic, one for each year of his life. he will then be laid to rest at a national cemetary in our area. staff sargeant matt lewellen, rip.
sorry for the downer, i just wanted to share with my brothers.

thanks phil, found out he earned the bronze star at some point, but didnt tell his family he had, was a surprise.

Scott,

I am very sorry about your cousin. He gave his life fighting for this great country and none of us can thank him enough for that.

Cherish his memory and keep it alive.

Travis

thanks travis, im really struggling with this, dont know why. his body comes in tomorrow, this weekend is gonna be rough.

Scott, I just saw this as well. May God bring peace to you and your family in this time of loss. :angle:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back