Prayers

VTHOKEE

Mar 4, 2016
Well guys/gals, this isn\'t something I normally do but we could use a few prayers right now. I got to work this morning and checked my Facebook messages that my wife had sent and one said call me we need to talk. Well you know it is never good when that is the message. So we have two wonderful daughters 6yr old & 16 months. We have had a few concerns with the little one on some if her development and she has been working with a speech therapist for about 3 months now. Today is the meeting where they discus progress and where to go from this point. My wife brings up the chance of her having Autism and the therapist were in agreeing but said they were not sure how to bring it up since they are all friends and work together at the child therapy center. So long story short here I am deployed and now my wife has to start this enrollment to have our youngest tested for Autism. They are hoping that maybe all she needs is tubes in her ears but she is meeting a lot of the criteria that puts her in medium-high risk category for it. I am always a best case scenario person and my wife is always worse case so you can imagine the stress she is dealing with right now. If you could please keep my wife and daughter in your thoughts.

Thanks everyone... Keeping my fingers crossed that maybe Huntleigh is just stubborn like her dad.

I have a great grandson that had a speech impediment. He was very slow learning to talk and was hard to understand. But once he got the hang of it, you can\'t shut him up. He is a real motor mouth!! So don\'t give up just yet. She might surprise you. I have prayed that God would help her along the way. Hang in there!

\">>>---WW---->\" said:
I have a great grandson that had a speech impediment. He was very slow learning to talk and was hard to understand. But once he got the hang of it, you can\'t shut him up. He is a real motor mouth!! So don\'t give up just yet. She might surprise you. I have prayed that God would help her along the way. Hang in there!

Thanks Bill, that is kinda what we are hoping is that she is a little slow to talk. She has been to an audiologist but now she is going to an ENT to see about tubes for her ears because the fluid is staying in there and not draining. She shows some symptoms of early Autism but not all. So we will wait and see.

Prayers from all of us here in Arkyville for you, your wife, Huntleigh, the little one and all your other family... :angle: :angle:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back