Preference Point mishaps?

Lark Bunting

Sep 14, 2016
I checked my preference points yesterday and am missing two points. How does this happen? It shows me as having only 1 point currently for elk. Last year I applied for a draw unit with 2 points, didn\'t draw and requested a point and refund check. Heck, I even have a screen shot in my email that I sent my buddies because 10/11 people drew with 2 points and I laughed because I think I was the 11th person. How did I lose one point and not get awarded my third?

Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of the Pref Point page to see current...

After \'re-reading\' your post, I see what happened.

1- you have to choose what you want refunded. Either your $$$ or your PP for that year. Not both

Did you get a refund last year?

I am pretty sure you still get a refund even when you get a preference point. I\'m guessing what Brad said first maybe be what\'s happening. Scroll to the bottom of the draw results & preference points page to see your current points. Does that work?

\"Lark Bunting\" said:
I checked my preference points yesterday and am missing two points. How does this happen? It shows me as having only 1 point currently for elk. Last year I applied for a draw unit with 2 points, didn\'t draw and requested a point and refund check. Heck, I even have a screen shot in my email that I sent my buddies because 10/11 people drew with 2 points and I laughed because I think I was the 11th person. How did I lose one point and not get awarded my third?

Was the draw unit your 1st choice on the application last year?

Derek is correct. I was thinking you turned the tag back in

Here is my \'pre-draw\' and current Pref point page.

What does yours look like?

Just fonconfirm...

If I put in for my 1st choice tag and don\'t draw it and request my refund I still get a preference point correct? Also, I don\'t have to put the preference point code for my second option? I just get it automatically?

\"Ucsdryder\" said:
Just fonconfirm...

If I put in for my 1st choice tag and don\'t draw it and request my refund I still get a preference point correct? Also, I don\'t have to put the preference point code for my second option? I just get it automatically?
Correct!

Just guessing and looking at the date of 2016, I would thank the 2017 PP have not been updated yet?????

\"Ol\' Arky\" said:
Just guessing and looking at the date of 2016, I would thank the 2017 PP have not been updated yet?????
This is in reference to the 2016 drawing I think.

Lark, post a pic of the area above that which shows your pre-draw numbers and results if you can. That should help tell the story.

It happens things glitch and mistakes made one year my brother didn\'t get put in the sheep draw he had his sales sheet they sure took his money but did not enter him in he called and they looked it up.they gave him his point but this was all after the draw so call them they may can. Correct it

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back