Preferred mid day Menus

If I feel like it, I will make a sandwich (PBJ)for the next day lunch, otherwise I have a couple Natures Own bars or a power bar for breakfast with water. We get up, dressed and on the move. If no sandwich, then more Power Bars, Granola bars and such for lunch. Dinner is a variety of meals at camp, otherwise Mountain House and a tea bag of coffee. I like Snickers Bars a lot, so they work into the lunch and after dinner menu many times. The packs of peanuts, M&Ms and rasins I think are also good.
I do not know why but I often get a craving for salads after a few days hunting???

nclonghunter said:
If I feel like it, I will make a sandwich (PBJ)for the next day lunch, otherwise I have a couple Natures Own bars or a power bar for breakfast with water. We get up, dressed and on the move. If no sandwich, then more Power Bars, Granola bars and such for lunch. Dinner is a variety of meals at camp, otherwise Mountain House and a tea bag of coffee. I like Snickers Bars a lot, so they work into the lunch and after dinner menu many times. The packs of peanuts, M&Ms and rasins I think are also good.
I do not know why but I often get a craving for salads after a few days hunting???

Salads and fresh baked rolls. First thing I get when I get off the mountain is something salty like potato chips and a very large soda at the first gas station or store I can find especially after a 7-10 day hunt without a diet pepsi.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back