Quiver question?

nclonghunter

Dec 28, 2012
Wanting to carry my bow quiver on my pack or on a belt quiver. Anyone already doing this? How well does it work, or what kind of problems have you had?

I used to use a hip quiver but went back to a removable quiver that goes on the bow.  I shoot a Mathews so I picked up an arrow web 7 arrow quiver.  It fits tight to the bow and fits perfect.  I can quickly and quietly remove it from the bow if I sit down and set up for a shot if I want but it doesn't bother me to shoot with it on the bow.  Quiver holds the arrows tight and I have yet to have an arrow fall out of it even when fighting through heavy brush.

unless you are going to hunt exclusively out of a stand then a quiver on the bow is the way to go...I've done both and the quiver on the bow has more advantages than disadvantages when compared to a pack or hip quiver...

My quiver stays on my bow. I use an Alpine 5 arrow soft-Lok. It's a very light weight quiver. Just practice shooting with it on your bow.

I'm with elkmandan. I also shoot with quiver on the bow. The arrows in the quiver are good for breaking up your face to the animals eyes. More advantages than disadvantages in my opinion.

Thanks Guys, good information that is worth considering. I have always liked my quiver off my bow, but your points are all valid. I have a Colorado friend who uses the tight spot quiver and loves it. I looked at it 2 years ago and also liked it a lot.

I hunt is pretty thick area so I have always use a bow quiver. I have never seen anyone in my areas with anything different. I have only seen the others on TV where they are in more open or less dense areas. I would not feel comfortable without my bow quiver :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back