Resizing Photos

bowhunter

Aug 26, 2015
Ok it is the off season so........... How about a little project for you administrators. :wave:

I am not techy :geek: and have to work at it to resize photos. Some sites automatically resize pics when you upload them. I was going to change my avatar pic and the one I chose which came from my camera elk hunting is too large. :x

I said heck with it and left it. You will just have to look at my ugly mug a little longer. :haha:

Terry
Open the pic in Paint

Upper left select Resize

Choose pixels

Make the pic under 200 pixels

Under File, Save As...(name the pic) to desktop

Then go into your profile and put that pic into your avatar

I\'m dumber than a box of rocks when it comes to computers. But I figured it out (finally :crazy: ) and used the pixel button like Cnelk said. Worked like a champ.

I know how you must feel. I lost one of my favorite pictures trying to figure it out!

I think the avatar pics are the only ones with size limits. We\'ll see what we can do though!

\"cohunter14\" said:
I think the avatar pics are the only ones with size limits. We\'ll see what we can do though!

I believe you are correct. The avatar is the only one with size limits!
The reasoning is because of the site layout.

\">>>---WW---->\" said:
Nice avatar pic. Hmmmm! I may try changing mine :cool:

Thanks... That is a pic of a bench on that mountain just below the snow line. Gary and I walked across a knee deep stream and went up to the snow one morning. Saw plenty of sign but no elk. That was a tough hike that day. I didn\'t think we would ever get back to camp.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back