RMEF Video on Wolves in Colorado

cohunter14

Administrator
Jul 10, 2017
RMEF just put out a new video about why wolf reintroduction is a bad idea. Some decent points in the video and it's definitely a start. Might be worth sharing with folks if you live in Colorado:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lourhx22AIE&feature=youtu.be&utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Colorado+Wolf+Initiative&utm_campaign=Colorado+Wolf+Initiative

Great video Derek. But a waste of time for the most part putting it on hunter orientated web sites. It could have great merit if it were on Colorado media or social web sites.

Yeah, I figured I?d put it up here for others to possibly share with friends and family if they live in Colorado. There are going to be a lot of people out there who don?t know about the ballot or don?t care and it?s going to be up to us to educate them.

This fiasco is on DOW. Although for years there have been sightings and reports of wolves in Colorado they made it a policy to deny it so they would not be required to have a wolf program. Now this misguided initiative is coming they are putting out photos and videos showing there are already wolves naturally populating northwestern Colorado.

That's a good point Randy. It's amazing how all of a sudden those stories are everywhere. They might have dug their own grave.

Several years ago I took a picture of a wolf track with a measuring stick beside it and sent it  to the Meeker office of the DOW aka:CPW now. I even covered the track with a bucket to preserve it so they could come and see it for themselves. The track measured 3 1/2" wide and close to 5' long.

They didn't bother to look and explained that it was probably one of those large white guard dogs that ranchers have.

I personally own one of those large dogs. And trust me, their foot print is no where close to that large.

Just goes to show that the CPW has avoided the situation for years.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back