scent block

i use more of a cover scent i like fresh earth works great in any state if im using a strait scent block evole or h.s.

Scent Blocker to wash, fresh earth dryer sheets, scent blocker spray... the Dead down wind is supposed to kill more scents, but I know with what we do bulls get within 10 feet of us...

Thanks
Frankh when you say you wash your clothes with fresh earth dryer sheets do you mean you don't use any scent blocker after that?

i would imagine he reapplies often i carry a bottle with me at all times and reapply as needed also i get the h.s. freashearth waffers and pin them to my hat clothes etc and after the day is out they refresh over night in the container

I use the Scent killer soap, then use the fresh earth scent killer dryer sheets, then spray all my gear down and throw them in a big ol bag with a couple extra sheets and elk piss waffers for good measures... I go over kill, mainly because I need all the help I can get! Lol!!!

I spray my whole body down even though they say do not get it on you skin, its suppose to last for 3 days, and we go through over 2 gallons in a week between 2 people, if a little is good then damn it alot is great!!!!

frankh_541 said:
I use the Scent killer soap, then use the fresh earth scent killer dryer sheets, then spray all my gear down and throw them in a big ol bag with a couple extra sheets and elk piss waffers for good measures... I go over kill, mainly because I need all the help I can get! Lol!!!

Ha ha dont we all DDW makes concentrate pouches that you mix with water so you dont have to carry a gallon to the brush

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back