Scouting trip

resebo

Nov 20, 2018
We decided to do some scouting in area for some new hunting ground the last week of July. Apparently the photos I wanted to load are to large to share.

Last edited:
I know there is a way to make them smaller. I'm not much on a computer but maybe one of the moderators can help you figure it out.

If you open the picture in Paint on your computer (right click the image and select open with...paint) you can resize it. There is a Resize button on the top of Paint. Hopefully that helps!!

Thanks cohunter14,

Our local contact had told us before we arrived they had been getting lots of rain it the high country, he was right along with a lot of wind. We spent 3 days cutting downed Aspen trees out of the trails.

elk.jpgmule.jpgbear.jpgselfie.jpg

Last edited:
Great pictures! Looks like some beautiful country. And yes, the mountains have been getting slammed with rain this year. Complete opposite of last year. At least we won't have to worry about fires during our hunts this year!

Great pictures! Looks like some beautiful country. And yes, the mountains have been getting slammed with rain this year. Complete opposite of last year. At least we won't have to worry about fires during our hunts this year!
We pleasure rode the Dark Canyon for two days, that is an amazing area.

Attachments

• ride.jpg
    ride.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 8
  • ride1.jpg
    ride1.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 8
  • ride2.jpg
    ride2.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 7

Members online

No members online now.