SE Wisconsin elk hunter looking for partner(s) for 2018

Turnbull71

Dec 15, 2017
Looking for possible elk hunting partners for 2018. Have had bad luck with partners dropping out or the ones that go do not really understand elk hunting. I have most gear if needed (wall tent, atv, etc.) Have hunted Montana and Colorado but open to new areas. Have been doing rifle but do bow hunt and muzzleloader. 46 years old in good enough shape. Would like to start meeting to see if we are on the same wave link. In Sheboygan.

I'd be interested.  I live in NW WI and have a lot of hunting experience hunting deer-gun and archery.  I've tried to get my buddies to go for several years with no luck. I'm about the same age as you and I'd be up to the physical demands.  I think I'd be most interested in hunting Idaho, but would be up for other states.  If you're still looking for someone to go with shoot me an email.

I?m in the Beloit area currently and looking to do my first elk hunt. I would prefer rifle. I?m 38 in decent shape and improving with some backpacking/ wilderness experience. My hunting experience is typical of Wisconsin- deer, bear, turkey, etc.

I don?t have points so I would be looking into an OTC unit. Have you had much success Turnbull? I also know of another group of Wisconsin elk hunters that we could work with, but they are on the west side of the state.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back