Sept 2019

nclonghunter

Dec 28, 2012
My elk hunt is over for 2018 but I looked at the moon phase and Colorado season dates for 2019.....I'm ready to go! Hi, I am an elk addict!    LOL

nclonghunter said:
My elk hunt is over for 2018 but I looked at the moon phase and Colorado season dates for 2019.....I'm ready to go! Hi, I am an elk addict!    LOL
What the moon phase for September in Colorado looking at archery season

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Me too buddy! I can barely even focus on deer hunting around here anymore. We are already planning for next year. Cnelk I?m very excited about the later dates next year. Even though we killed early this year the later the better for me.

nclonghunter said:

Hi. I'm a elk addict without a fix since 2006 or 07 or 08 but you get the picture...  :oops: :oops:

And this years deer season in jeopardy. :-( :-(

I didn't really expect any response to this post but I see I am not alone...Thanks

Colorado season will be a later which runs archery close to the end of the month. It also falls in the dark moon towards the months end. Hopefully it will make an epic year.

Its funny how when you go out west for Elk hunt when you come home you really don't desire to hunt what you grew up on.  I tell people this all the time hunting out west has destroyed my desire to hunt whitetai when I come home. The nice thing 1 elk will fill the freezer.

nclonghunter said:
Colorado season will be a later which runs archery close to the end of the month. It also falls in the dark moon towards the months end. Hopefully it will make an epic year.

There is a suggestion on the next 5 year BGSS [Big Game Season Structure] to have archery season Sept 1-30 every year.

In the 30 years Ive lived in Colorado, NEVER have I archery hunted elk on Sept 30 due to the last weekend in Aug start date.

cnelk said:
nclonghunter said:

There is a suggestion on the next 5 year BGSS [Big Game Season Structure] to have archery season Sept 1-30 every year.

In the 30 years Ive lived in Colorado, NEVER have I archery hunted elk on Sept 30 due to the last weekend in Aug start date.

That would be nice for the folks that like to hunt the later part of the season...

I was out for my first time this year and im ready to go back.  I got my target buck on my second sit of the pa season so now all I got is elk on my mind.  Its gonna be a long winter

paelk said:
I was out for my first time this year and im ready to go back.  I got my target buck on my second sit of the pa season so now all I got is elk on my mind.  Its gonna be a long winter

Let's see that buck! Congrats  :upthumb:

paelk said:

Another WT hunter ruined... :)

DTP said:
paelk said:

Let's see that buck! Congrats  :upthumb:
sorry so late on this I did try before but the picture I had was too large.  Just loaded my pics from my phone onto the computer  I put the tape to him he was 118"

Attachments

• 20181006_185145.jpg
    463.9 KB · Views: 8
I?m ready waiting to see if I draw NM if not I have a unit in CO picked out and researched for otc . Plan hunting 9-19 - 9-30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back