Shooting

Oldcarp

Dec 29, 2012
Just got back from shooting with one of my boys. He is a pretty good shot. He was shooting good out to 80 yards. Myself I am only good out to 50. I have a 60 yard pin but I dont do very well at that yardage. Anyway we were talking about elk hunting and reminiscing about past hunts. When I dropped him off he said "dad thanks for raising me up in the outdoors, love ya" Made my day

keep sharing it brother doesnt have to stop with your own kids. i try to take someone every year some times new some times old to the sport. always memories i like to think we both will have forever. 

My girls are all just starting out and love 3D shoots.  I left them home saturday from the fist 3D shoot of the year as the weather guy said there was a chance of rain.  Well the weather was perfect all morning and I felt terrible.  Hopefully the next one is goos weather cause they are going reguardless.

Cowboy I have gotten a couple young men Involved in bow hunting over the years. One still comes up ever year to hunt with me. I duck hunt a bit to and I take a few youth with me on those hunts. Your right involve the youth as much as you can.

Here in a couple more years I will start taking my Grandkids out hunting. I take them fishing and its so cute to watch them. I do have a few of the grandkids that come up to elk camp with there mom and when we get an elk they love to watch us skin it out and touch it. If I knew how to post pictures on here I have one with a couple of my grandduaghters with me holding an elk.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back