Signed up for another 4 years....

DTP

Administrator
Jun 13, 2017
Signed up for another four years today. That'll put me at 16 years in the Air Force when I am done with that commitment...... one more final enlistment and 20 years is coming in quickly!  :upthumb:

Appreciate your service to our country Dan! 

20 will be here before you know it and you'll only be around 40 so plenty of time to start a second occupation like big game guide!!

Be a double dipper! Do your 20 in the AF and then do civil service for them.

WW said:
Be a double dipper! Do your 20 in the AF and then do civil service for them.
They is definitely one of my leading options after the military.
The biggest issue I am having right now is trying to figure out where I want to end up after the military. There are so many great options out there.  :upthumb:

colorado russ said:

20 will be here before you know it and you'll only be around 40 so plenty of time to start a second occupation like big game guide!!

I would be the worst big game guide out there!
How about I just "guide" you in Oklahoma..... aka you cook and I will bring my trailer.  :haha:

Thanks for serving!!
Heck you hunt more than you work, its a no brainer to sign up.
Pretty soon you will be able to call in Air support to pack in or out  :)

colorado russ said:

I would be the worst big game guide out there!
How about I just "guide" you in Oklahoma..... aka you cook and I will bring my trailer.  :haha:

Deal!

Congrats Dan,
Do you get to stay in Florida or do you have to take another duty station? Thank you for your service.

Bowhunter65 said:
thank you for your service.
Rdub said:
Congrats Dan,Do you get to stay in Florida or do you have to take another duty station? Thank you for your service.

Thank you!

I'm stuck in a Florida for a little bit longer, but I am hitting that zone where I should be eligible for a move soon...
There is a position opening in Kansas that is looking very appetizing right now ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back