Sitka Apex Pants Review

cohunter14

Administrator
Jul 10, 2017
I decided to give a pair of the new Apex pants a try this year for my archery hunt and I have to say, I was very impressed with this new line from Sitka. The pants definitely fit a little 'skinnier' than my other hunting pants, but in no way are they uncomfortable. The material is very stretchy, which makes the pants super comfortable to wear. What I was really impressed with was the breathability of the pants. My go to pants prior to this year were some older Under Armour pants and I thought those breathed really well, until this year. After wearing the Apex pants one day and then wearing my Under Armour pants, I'm ruined. They breathe so much better and are so much more comfortable it's amazing. We had days of over 90 degrees this year and these pants were still comfortable. They also were warm enough for some of the chilly mornings we had. I'm planning on using them for my rifle hunt in a couple of weeks as well. I figure one layer underneath and they should be plenty warm.

The one other aspect of the pants that I really liked is they didn't seem to stink very quick. I was able to wear them multiple days before noticing any stench, which I thought was impressive for the heat we were in.

All in all, an excellent pant. It's a hefty investment, but you can definitely see why!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back