sleeping pad?

cowboystl1

Dec 16, 2013
Here's one i haven't seen covered yet what do you sleep on what sleeping pad helps keep your bones from aching in the morning when the bulls are ready to be chased?

i was using just an old 3/4 inch thick foam mat from the Boy Scout store but my hips and shoulders are needing better

So many choices out there for mats.... I too have a terrible roll up mat I sleep on, needing to upgrade for this year’s hunt.  Do you buy a padded mat or an inflatable pad?  I’m thinking inflatable but would like to hear so others feedback also.

i have been reading reviews all day looks like the pad aint gonna be cheap but im looking inflatable for this next go round to bad i have it on my back otherwise id take a colman inflatable lol

I have been using a Thermarest Pro-lite for 5 yrs,love it. Inflates to 1 1/2" and seems indestructable.
My closed cell stuff lines the pu/camper and base camptent,under the Prolite.......

Aron Snyder who knows about these things reckons if carry the extra weight isnt an issue, then a closed foam pad UNDER an inflatable pad

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back