Slick Tricks...Best Bang for the Buck

midwest

Jan 2, 2013
I\'ve shot a lot of different broadheads but usually always end up coming back to good ol\' Tricks. They are one, tough head, they always spin true, fly great, make a good sized hole, and, compared to most the other heads out there, they\'re cheap! Mostly, I\'ll shoot the mags or standards but I\'ve shot a couple deer and a bear with Razor Trick\'s. Now that they\'ve discontinued the Razor Tricks, I got on eBay and was able to buy 3-paks at $18 a pop....shipped. What a deal! I also bought a 4-pak of Viper Tricks to try this year and they were only $32. Still a great price. I saw the big Rage display in my local Scheels and they\'re going for $50 per 3!

If you loved the Razor Tricks, get on eBay and check it out. They had some larger lots they were selling for even less than I paid.

Attachments

• st\'s.jpeg
    st\'s.jpeg
    242 KB · Views: 196
I use G5 Montec\'s and I get them from ebay. Way cheaper. I think it was $22 for a 3 pack. Beats the 35-40 in the stores.

Just be careful buying broad-heads from eBay. Make sure they are the original heads from the manufacturer. There are copycats out there on eBay from China

Some great buys there to, but just be aware of what your buying.

\"Don K\" said:
Just be careful buying broad-heads from eBay. Make sure they are the original heads from the manufacturer. There are copycats out there on eBay from China

Some great buys there to, but just be aware of what your buying.

The fakes are pretty easy to spot but, yeah, buyer beware. The description shouldn\'t say \"from China\" and the legit heads will usually be coming from a sporting goods seller. Easy to check out their credentials. The price on the fakes are usually ridiculously cheap, too.

I\'m always trying different broadheads and usually end up back at Slick Tricks as well. This past fall I hit a 10 pointer in the shoulder blade with a viper trick. A poor shot, but thanks to a heavier arrow and a good head, the arrow continued on and severed the spine. Even after this good performance on the part of the broadhead, I tried a different head this summer and again ended up back with my viper tricks for this upcoming fall.

Dan

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back