so this lady and i are eyeballing the same promotion.

elky McElkerson

Mar 13, 2014
when the State does a project, it essentially has two teams. i\'ll call it D and S. i\'m S. (just in case someone googles this :))

D does more paperwork/admin stuff..S handles the technical build. we essentially do the math for the engineering stuff. big stuff. bridges and buildings etc.

we are on a project together. she is D, i\'m S. she is non-existent. she saw the jobsite once. i am handling everything and just CC her emails to keep her in the loop. she essentially is the checkbook and if you distill it down. D>S. she is the money, and trumps me.

she is hoping to springboard herself in to a D-supervisor position. here is the rub..so am i. i am gonna jumpship to D. it is easier at the supervisor level. too much risk being a S-supervisor. bridges to fall down during construction..no thanks. i\'m older and wiser. i just want to hunt elk and cruise into retirement.

she has been having me write her weekly progress reports which she then paraphrases into her own reports and makes herself look great. i realized she is stealing my thunder!! oh no she didnt!

she left the door opened his mornings...she forwarded an email from way up the chain of command asking everyone to send in detailed reports..so i did. checked my grammer/spelling and did just that. i sent it to everyone above her.

i turned off my office fan just in case brown stuff comes out of nowhere and hits it.. game on! i want this promotions as well.

Go get that promotion, Cliff!!! You got this. She\'s never seen the lengths elk hunters will go to get what they\'re after!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back