SOLD! NIB Swagger Bipod (50% off retail) - SOLD!

buglelk

Administrator
Nov 30, 2012
I'm selling this for my 11-year-old son, Sam. He won this at the RMEF Elk Calling Contest, and wants cash as he's saving up for a motorcycle...  :|

Here is what the website says about it:

Unlike traditional stiff-legged bipods, shooting sticks or monopods, Swagger does more than simply function as a barrel rest. The adjustable telescoping legs feature flexible joints that allow infinite maneuverability, which means you get the stabilizing benefits of the bipod without the restriction of the stiff legs. Swagger allows you to maneuver in any terrain and any situation, constantly stabilizing your shotgun, rifle, muzzleloader or crossbow while you raise up or lower down, slide left or turn right, move forward or lean back. And, with the push of a button, Swagger transforms from full flex to rigid legs. Swagger also lets you shoot prone, sitting or standing. No other gun bipod can do this.

With Swagger, you can raise up, lower down, slide left, inch right, move forward, lean back, twist or contort as the shot calls for. And, Swagger retracts into the chassis for easy, quiet transport.

Retail on this is $199. Sam will take $100, plus $10 shipping in the U.S.

Please email me at corey@elk101.com if you're interested.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back