Spam Posts

HuntTheFront

May 13, 2014
Hey guys,
First off I want to introduce myself. I'm Tyson from Elk101.com/Camofire.com. As you guys may have noticed we are getting bombarded with spam! It drives me crazy. 

If you see any spam posts please report them so I can delete them and ban the users.

Since we moved Elk101.com to a new server, it seems we may have lost our spam protection. Our IT guys are working on this today to hopefully solve this issue!

We are super excited to be a part of Elk101.com! I'll be around a bunch and so will a few other guys to help out.  With elk season coming up soon, we are all excited to hear from you guys of your successes, trials, practice, and everything else that goes along with hunting those elusive animals. I for one am pumped for the season this year, with my goal of getting a branch antlered bull up on the Wasatch Front, I will make sure to keep all of you in the loop as well!

For now, I apologize for the spam posts we are getting, we will get them fixed! If you haven't had a chance, make sure to check out the updated store: http://www.elk101.com/store/

It seems that a lot of hunting forums are being hit lately. It's too bad we have idiots in the world who have to do this. I'm a mod on a muzzleloader hunting forum, and we've been lucky to not get then so far.

I'll report them when I first see them.

OldMan said:
It seems that a lot of hunting forums are being hit lately. It's too bad we have idiots in the world who have to do this. I'm a mod on a muzzleloader hunting forum, and we've been lucky to not get then so far.

I'll report them when I first see them.

Thank you OldMan! It's so frustrating getting all of these spam posts, not sure if by switching servers it triggered something last night. I think we may incorporate a "captcha" in order to post a thread. Thanks for your work! Keep it up.

cowboystl1 said:
im on here atleast 4 days a week ill tag them for you glad to have camofire on here

Thank you Cowboystl1,
It has been tough keeping up with all the spam. But hopefully we get it under control the next couple days and we won't see any at all. (Hopefully!)

dems the breaks lol and a sneak peak works lol that way i know if i should make one buy a week or wait and compound my order  ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back