Springfield XD vs Glock

What is your choice of the two for Carrying?

• Total voters
Glock all the way! I love how reliable my glock is compared to other "High End" hand guns such as Sig or PARA. I have never used a Springfield so until I try one and change my mind it will be Glock 23 for me.

I have a Springield XDM and I love that thing!  Solid gun.  Glock's feel too cheap and plastic like to me.

Sprinfield XD or Sig229. Love them both. Glock's are good guns, but they just don't feel right in my hand.

I guess I am partial to the XD because my nephew owns Springer Precision.  He specializes in the XD and becoming very well known in the shooting sports.

The only reason anybody is a glock fan is because they have never shot the XDm.  Glock has just been around the longest and have a proven track record.  I mean they're great guns but after you shoot an XDm it feels like a cheap block toy.  Just go into a store and just feel the XDm.  Most "grabable" frame I've ever felt.  just feels great in your hand, and the frame is more 1911 vertical style than the glocks angled frame, so it aims very naturally.  Plus it has a match grade barrel making it very accurate.  If you can't tell I absolutely love this thing and I have shot several glocks.

I have a xdm 40 and like it so far real solid,I am looking at glocks but unsure also the millenium 45 fits very well.

I have an XDM .45 and love it. I tried all other brands and it felt best in my hand and they are very reliable.

I have an XD Sub compact and love it.  Agree with everyone else that it just fits in the hand better than.

I went with the XD Compact (45 ACP) last year as I liked the way it fit in my hand much better.

XDM 40 for me, 3 interchangeable grips to fit your hand, very solid.  Been thinking about getting the .357sig barrel to change things up.  Picked it up when they had a deal going with 3 extra mags in addition to the 2 it came with.  You never know when you might have to defend yourself from a zombie invasion  :)

Glock!!!  The XD, Sigma, M&P, and the list goes on and on but they are all copies of the Glock!!  Enough said!!

As a law enforcement officer we use Glocks and wouldnt change it.  I trust my life to a glock and they are down right reliable.  I have shot a springfield XD and they are nice as well but i prefer a glock

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back