Stabilizer quick disconnect?

nclonghunter

Dec 28, 2012
I have recently added a B-Stinger 8? stabilizer to my bow. It is now an extremely tight fit in my bow case and I need to get another bow case or a ?quick disconnect?. What is the best quick disconnect to purchase and or other best option???

L. Clark

Many good options.  Bee Stinger, Doinker, Cool Hand Luke off Archery Talk, Bowfinger.  They all work.

My Pops just picked up the bee-stinger quick disconnect for use with his bee-stinger stabilizer and side-rod. I tried them out, pretty slick setup. Expensive but nice quality.

I just recently purchased the bee stinger quick adapter as well.  Works great. Nice and easy to pop off and toss under the foam in my case and strap the bow in and roll.  Not bad

I wish I?d seen this a couple of weeks ago. I went with a shorter stabilizer in part so it would fit in my case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nclonghunter said:
Thanks Bowfreak, since I have the Bee Stinger I will get the one they offer. Should be a good fit.
Really doesn?t matter most have a screw that will mount the female end and a male end that will go on your stabilizer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back