Starting My Collection

Turnem N Burnem

Mar 18, 2014
I want to start my first post with the gear I have accrued since Winter:

Matthews Creed XS
Nikon Archers Choice Rangefinder
Havalon Piranta
Gander Mtn GX3 Speed Hunter Pack (2121 Cu in)
Goal Zero Charger (Plan on using MotionX Gps on my Phone)
Eureka Solitaire Tent
Mammut Boots
Altera Socks
Predator High Plains Jacket and Adrenaline pants (gonna get the High plains pants)

I plan on getting some merino wool base layers, a 20 deg sleep bag, and possibly a different pack with more cu. in. of room. I have never been west and I am sure Sept will get chilly at times. I will take any recommendations from experienced hunters I can get. 

Turnem

Depending on when you hunt, definitely bring a jacket. Check out First lite. Great Merino wool products from base layers to wind gear.

KUIU has some great base layers too as well as core4elements and yes bring the jacket iv been in snow in September at 6000 feet rain for two days after with freezing conditions three days and killing conditions on the fourthday lol they were moving and we filled our tags after the weather. just as a thought you might want to pick up a liner to go in your sleeping bag silk or fleece can make a 20degree bag a 5 degree bag for very little extra pack weight i mean ozs also a good sleeping mat xtra boots i always take 2 pair but your well on your way it seems   

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back