Stone Glacier Packs

I was set on a badlands pack last year, i didn't buy. I was recently set on a remedy 7, didn't buy because of the weight. But this, it seems to be designed like the Black Creek Remedy 7 but half the weight! I'm definiately researching it! Any other brands with the same design or concept? Thanks!

Would be great to hear some feedback on these packs, I seriously researched them last year just had a hard time with the price.  It would be a little different if I could actually get my hands on one and really check it out.  Seems very similar to the EXO but with a few less pockets if I remember correctly.  Good luck!

^^This pack does have very little amount of pockets, which is one reason why they are so light! As far as trying them on, I'd also love to test one! Does anyone know who retails these and where they might be located? Thanks!

you guys should take a look at exo mountain gear packs. they're spendy, but i've heard nothing but great reviews on them. there 3500 is gonna be my next pack for sure. oh, super light too.

Well I called today and ordered the Solo pack, weapon sling, belt pouches, water bottle holder, hip belt pull, a few shirts and some hats. Cant wait to try it out.  :D

Dang! Your lucky, I Gotta stop spending and start saving my money! Haha, but i always want to by the best things that will last me the longest. That means a one time investment will hopefully last many years! The good thing is, since i'm only seventeen and living at home, I have no food and rent bill! So I better get the stuff while i can! Haha.
With such a big order did they give you any discount? and also if you don't mind me asking, about how much did this all cost. I'd be interested in getting everything you did except the t-shirts and hats! Thanks! I'll also go check out the Exo pack.

^^"Very Impressive"^^

I'm not sure if you meant the pack is impressive, or the huge Caribuo he is carrying! I Wish i was in that guys position! Haha, well worth the work put in!

It come to $810.30 for all that I ordered with shipping, I never asked about a discount. Little pricey but I think this is the best pack out there for what I want.

I got the Kuiu Ultra 3000 pack.  Basically just the Solo with the Kuiu name on it.  Love it.  Best pack for 1-2 days, day hunts, and the load shelf is money.  Minimalist design is what I like.  I think you can get the Kuiu for a little cheaper, but my wife bought mine on the Black Friday sale way cheaper than SG Solo.  Exo looks like it would be very similar. 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back