Superbowl Predictions?

IrkedCitizen

Dec 28, 2012
Who do you think is going to be in the Superbowl this season? 

My team was riddled with injuries and just all around bad play this year.  They are not going to be making the playoffs.

A lot of good looking football teams this year in both conferences.

I'm going to pick Green Bay versus Indianapolis for the Bowl contestants this year.  Though Peyton Manning and the broncos are going to have a thing or two to say about it.

I'm going with Broncos versus Packers with the Packers winning it all.  Full disclosure is that I am originally a Cheddar Head, so my choice of a winner is completely biased and prejudiced. ;)

Bucklucky said:
Go Hawks !!!

I'm with Charlie on this one!  I hope the Hawks can continue their streak right now and put something good together.  I'd love to see them in the Superbowl again! 

I just think the Hawks are one f the scariest teams in the NFL right now.  The team is solid all the way around and we have a pretty good QB in the making!! I was not expecting Wilson to play as well as he has.

We will see if Minnesota can get by the packers , I doubt it. And if the Hawks get my Washington, we could see a redemption game for the NFC championship , Packers vs Seahawks ....... we will see.

Hope it's the Colts and Niners with the Colts winning but I am afraid the Patriots will rise and shine once again.

I'm hoping the Seahawks can dish it out long enough to play in it. My prediction is either the Brono's or Patriot's in the AFC and either the Packers or Seahawks in the NFC.
Go hawks!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back