superbowl

bnsafe

Mar 2, 2014
anyone enjoying the game today. i could care less bout the two teams playing but for whatever reason i like to watch for the ads. although every year im very disappointed. my daughter an son in law is coming down though, so should be fun

Same boat as you. Could care less about the teams that are in this year but always watch.

Since the Cubs won the World Series the wait now will be for the Bears to get back into the Superbowl. The way they are right now it may be a long time for that to happen. The saying around here is put up a set of goalposts by your camp when you hunt out west and the Bears will never get close to it.

I got 6lbs of wings in marinate and they going in the smoker at 1:30pm and will be ready by game time.

6lbs of wings marinated in Italian dressing and coated with Camp Dog seasoning.

All set for the smoker- ready by game time!

Don\'t really care about either team so I went fishing instead. Got some crappies and came home and cleaned them and turned on the TV and the second half was just starting. Super bowl takes way to long to get over.

Wow! What a come back..... :clap: :clap:

Just like other things in life.....Including Elk hunting.....NEVER Give Up!!!!!!!

I went to bed during the 3rd quarter (had to start at 3:30 am today) as it wasn\'t to exciting to me. Woke up this morning and checked the final score and I had to look at it multiple times...... :crazy:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back