Tenzing 4000

SarcasmPhD

Jun 14, 2015
My pack just arrived today. I had a real nice Eberlestock pack I used in Afghanistan that was stolen from my truck. Loved that pack. I was debating between the eberlestock X2 and the tenzing 4000. The organization for the tenzing just had me wanting to try it. I'm glad I did. Threw a 50# bag of corn in it, and talk about comfortable? This pack is legit! That 50# bag still leaves plenty of room to pack more gear. Adjusts easily and holds nice and tight to your body, close to your hips/lumbar. If you're undecided about a pack for your hunt, research the Tenzing 4000 on YouTube. Plenty of video reviews there.

Thanks for the stock picture... ;)  I was actually trying to upload pictures of it with the 50# bag loaded and the room to spare.

Update: with pack currently around 60+ lbs, I've been using it to do cardio at the gym, the gauntlet aka giant stair climber. The weight distributes very nicely. No pressure on my shoulders or the upper back. All the weight is centered on the hips. Load lifters are perfect. My goal is to work up to at least 100lbs. I will say, it'll probably be kind of a bitch getting the pack on by myself. Because the weight I have now isn't the most fun getting the pack on. Once on, the weight is gone. But if I can do a 100lbs, I will make it happen. I love this pack.

tail gate buddy, i use my tailgate as a buddy to help me put on a heavy pack when working out. but part of my pack work out is putting it on and off with a heavy load from the ground cause thats what it will be like in the brush

cowboystl1 said:
tail gate buddy, i use my tailgate as a buddy to help me put on a heavy pack when working out. but part of my pack work out is putting it on and off with a heavy load from the ground cause thats what it will be like in the brush

Brilliant!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back