Tenzing TZ 4000 Pack

Big Country

Aug 29, 2013
I'm new to the forums and wasjust looking for a little more info on the Tenzing TZ 4000 pack or Tenzing packs in general.  Elk101.com is one of the few places that actually carries this pack.  I'm looking for a pack I can use on a daily basis for elk hunting, but that is also capable of hauling out a quarter & my gear.  Would be used mostly for day hunts but would like the option for an ultra light bivy hunt. I hate carrying a huge pack if I don't need to and this seems like the perfect answer.  Any info would be great.  Thanks.

Will this pack handle a quarter that isn't boned out?  The only downfall I see is the pack weight, seems heavy for a day pack.  I guess if it is as versatile as it seems, could be worth it.  Can anyone comment on the overall durability of Tenzing packs?  We only have a few locally, so I haven't really got my hands on any.

I've been looking into this pack as well.  Seems like a great pack.  I do have a few concerns with it.  In not sure about the load lifters,  I've only seen the pack once and it looked good but I need to double checkthe load lifters.  About the elk quarter fitting, im not sure.  I feel like it would but they say in their video it won't.  It looks to me like it would.  If it won't it's no good for me.  The weight seems heavy but I tried it on and it seemed light enough.  For the price it needs to compete with Kifaru for my business. I would like to see more reviews

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back