Thank You! Good Luck!

mtnmutt

Mar 2, 2014
Many thanks to all BTO members who gave their time to mentor us in our quest to punch our elk tags.

My thanks includes the new elk hunters. You asked questions that I never thought to ask.

Looking forward to hearing the stories. Both successful and unsuccessful hunts. Unsuccessful hunts educate as much as successful hunts.

Good luck with your hunt. Be safe.

Good Luck, Patricia!

I\'m looking forward to hearing about your encounters this Season...sounds like you\'re really getting some areas figured out! :upthumb:

Best wishes for your hunt Mutt, and all those that make this forum a great experience. I am heading out for elk camp in about an hour.

Best of luck Swede!
And to all the others too

Will someone check in here time to time over the next month and keep the lights on?!

Yes, thank you all and good luck, everyone! I look forward to hearing about all of your hunts.

As for those of us sitting out the season or waiting for later hunts, we will check in to keep the campfire going. :D

Good luck Patricia, I\'m pulling for you! I hope this is your year. Stay safe and enjoy your season.

Good luck to all! I sure enjoy this forum Brad....thank you! I will be checking in here over the next two weeks to see the MEAT POLE and get even more excited ~ if it\'s possible!

Have fun & be safe everyone and may your arrow fly true and you hit where you aim! Clean kill or clean miss.

Good luck everyone, might want to hang this up for your spouse

Attachments

• sign.jpg
    sign.jpg
    412.9 KB · Views: 732
Good luck to you all. I\'m outta here for a month. I\'ll check back in every week or so if I get somewhere with service.

Hunt safe and looking forward to some great pics when you all get back!

Wa ... where\'s everyone going?

Well, I guess it\'s time to saddle-up. Meet you all back here as the trail allows.

I will attempt short postings to BTO every 2-3 days depending on my hunting down time and signal strength.

If someone wants to \"communicate\" via text next week, you are welcome to PM me to get my cell number. I can attempt to post short BTO messages if you desire. No guarantee of posting your message because hunting is my priority.

At camp, I can do text messages, but not phone calls. I can go 4 miles down the road where I glass to get a signal to attempt posting to the forum. At spike camp, I have no signal.

In general, text messages can get sent with one bar or the signal going in and out from 0-1 bar. I only turn on my cell phone 3-4 times a day for a short duration.

I won\'t have good enough bandwidth to post pictures.

\"zpd307\" said:
yep, it gets lonely here when all the early guys get out hunting......

You\'re telling me! Hahahaha!

Good luck everyone. Safe travels, and here\'s to a safe and successful hunt to each of you!

Patricia, PM sent.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back