The 20 yard pin

Bob Frapples

Mar 10, 2014
I\'ve been shooting every day now mostly at 60 and 70 yards and a few at 80. Yesterday I decided to do my last round from 80 which puts me in my front yard shooting through my breezeway which I\'ve been doing for a couple years.
[attachment=1]<!-- ia1 -->image.jpg<!-- ia1 -->[/attachment]

Since I\'ve made several shots from there already everything\'s ok, until......

[attachment=0]<!-- ia0 -->image.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment]

Whack!
Moral of the story, at 80 yards and when switching to heavier arrows, there is a lot of \"up\" clearance needed so check your 20 yard pin!

To make matters worse, the wife came out to ask me something and saw the yellow and looked up :eek: If the vanes had been any other color she would have never noticed it, dang it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 198
  • image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 198
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: I am sorry to hear that, but man that is too funny! I hope you have an understanding wife :D

Can\'t see well enough to tell if the 80 was on or not, but the 20 looks like it\'s right there. :clap: That\'s as good as it gets right there & you maned up & shared with all of us. :upthumb:

From the looks of the impact, I think you were gonna shoot a little to the right.... :)

Thanks for sharing!!!

:crazy: :clap: :haha: . i knew a guy shooting in town once an hit his release on accident. shot an arrow into a neighbors house on the second story. went to tell them an pay for damages an she wouldnt take his money or give arrow back. said it was to good of a conversation piece.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back