the humble SLINGSHOT

Boom

Aug 6, 2017
i havent shot a slingshot since i was 13. i got really good as a kid.  i would shoot doves at 20 yards.
have you seen how good people are with slingshots now?  they actually aim them!  i watched a few videos.  a guy is lighting matches by winging them with a ballbearing.
i saw a slingshot with fiber optics sights!
it's nuts.
needlesstosay, i should get my slingshot tomorrow.:D  i have a huge crow problem at my house.  they keep picking at my roof, eating my fruit.  i am worried they are going to pull something important off my roof liner.  my airgun has to distinctive a sound.

haha good luck with those crows! Looking forward to some slingshot pictures  :mg:

there will be ZERO photographic evidence.  :D
as a matter of fact; what crows?

looks at this guy!
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DP8OAwcnTFQ" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I got a slingshot last summer to try and drive the deer out of my yard. They started getting mean. They come running when my dog would come out of the house. I had enuf after they chances me back into the house. I stocked up on cherry bombs on the 4th of July. Slingshotting Cherry bombs at deer is fun. They still stare down my dog but from a distance now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well, i got the thing.
there is no way i am shooting it in my backyard.  it is a cannon!  i would hit something i dont want to for sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back