The tags are applied for and the clock is ticking.....

Rdub

Oct 21, 2017
So with the entire world in a meltdown, the question is whether this will blow over so we can do what we love to do chasing wapiti? Interesting to get others thought.

If we aren't in a position where we can hunt elk this fall, the world will be in shambles. There is no way we can stay in lockdown like this until that point or the economy would crumble and with it, everything else. No idea what that means as far as what the answer is...it's just my opinion that we can't stay like this much longer without mass chaos. Meaning something's gotta give at some point.

cohunter14 said:
If we aren't in a position where we can hunt elk this fall, the world will be in shambles. There is no way we can stay in lockdown like this until that point or the economy would crumble and with it, everything else. No idea what that means as far as what the answer is...it's just my opinion that we can't stay like this much longer without mass chaos. Meaning something's gotta give at some point.
Totally agree.  No way we can stay on lock down that long! Mass chaos I believe would be an understatement.

It is gog to get worse before it gets better. USACE is issuing MATOC rfp?s for temp hospitals. This is getting serious.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back