The Trembling Giant

billsansom

Aug 20, 2013
Just want to give everyone a shout to mention the new full length feature hunting film that is showing around the West.  It's called "The Trembling Giant" and it is sponsored by Danner Boots, RMEF, Leopold, Sitka Gear, Bear Archery, Trophy Ridge, WinterHawk Outfitters and others.  This film is the best film on hunting that I have ever seen.  Please go to www.tremblinggiant.com to see when the film will be showing in your neck of the woods.  This film is not about how, or where, or what to use, while hunting.  None of that commercial stuff.  This film digs into the soul of why we hunt.  Its about the land, the outdoors, and why we as hunters need to defend our hunting heritage, and pass it on to the young hunters coming up.  Again, go to www.tremblinggiant.com and watch the film trailers.  See the film.  Take a non hunter with you.

Does anybody know if the full length film will be available for everyone to watch via DVD or some other way in the future? I am from the Midwest...just curious cuz I would like to see it!!! Thanks in advance.

Took my wife and daughters to it tonight it was a pretty.good movie and a really good way to spend an evening with my women ,now for a quick ride tomorrow to see if there's any Bugles in my daughters elk area ;D

Elk Addict:  Danner Boots produced this film.  I've been talking to Haven Anderson, executive producer of the film, and creative director for Danner.  Basically what they are doing now is moving the film around in the mountain west sponsored by local sporting good stores, etc. Movie will expand out to other outlets, might show up on Outdoor Channel etc. and eventually Danner may produce DVDs for sale or as promotional with a purchase of some of their fine line of boots.  Meanwhile go to: www.tremblinggiant.com for listing of showings that might be coming to your area.

Just saw on the sportsman channel this would be playing tomorrow and Friday in a 2 part series.

I've been waiting for over a year to see this movie! Emailing the folks who produced it asking when the video would be available on DVD and getting no answers to my question. The DVR is set up and ready to go! If you haven’t seen any of the trailers on-line for this movie do yourself a favor and watch them. They’ll make you wish you were in the Mountains chasing elk.... but I think that’s a wish we have all the time anyways, the movie will make it a little stronger wish today.

I've been waiting for it. Part 1 is tonight at 5pm for me. Part 2 same time tomorrow night on the Sportsman channel.

I don't know. Kind of disappointing. I'm neither a bowhunter, or would ever use an outfitter. That's pretty much all part 1 was a bout. Plus, the million commercials.

Maybe part 2 will be better.

well I missed the first part last night but I was at the gym so I can't be too mad.  I set a reminder for the second part tonight.  Can't wait.

Got the below note ealier this week from WinterHawk (outfitting operation at the center of the show) about the recent passing of Larry's daughter and son in law.  Prayers out to the family.  Life's short, enjoy what you got and hunt hard:

Robert and Jolene Willis' lives were cut short when they were in an auto accident on April 6, 2014. Daughter and son-in-law of Winterhawk Owner, Larry Amos, Jolene and Robert had been married for 18 years. They leavebehind five children, Patrick, Allissa, Ashley, Nicholas, and Connell.

Robert was due to retire from the Marines after 20 years of service and several combat tours. His personal decorations include the Bronze Star with Combat "V", Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal with Combat "V" and Gold Star in lieu of 2nd award, Combat Action Ribbon, as well as numerous unit and service awards. Jolene was a loving wife and dedicated mother. She had a wonderfully witty personality, endless energy, and a life filled with many dear friends.

Robert and Jolene's children will live with their aunt and uncle (Larry's daughter Lori and her husband Dan Busch, in Ponder, TX) who already have three children of their own. In an effort to assist with the costs of expanding their home and providing for the children, a memorial benefit will take place on June 6, 2014 and a fund has been established for sponsorships and donations. For more information on that effort, please click on the button below.

thats is sad hate to loose a brother in service hope all the best for them and that didnt have a link on your post tex at least not on my page

Hey guys been awhile since I've logged in but my presence will be noticed more now that were are rolling in to the final countdown to archery season.

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of life. thoughts are with the families.

As for the show it's on demand through direct tv right now.no reason to wait to see it if you have direct tv.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back