Things have been pretty dead in here lately, whats going on?

sumnerhorses

Dec 29, 2012
Seems like the Guess the Score Contest is all that is getting any attention lately. Is everyone out scouting or what?

I completely agree.  I have been working hard and on vacation so i havent been around but it seems like people are losing interest in everything but the GUess the Score Contest.

For me it is just my busy season for my Business and I don't have much free time, but I am thinking about being in Montana in October, can't wait.
I haven't even had time to go Fishing yet.

Kevin

I've had issues getting the forum to pull up at work but that's just an excuse...I'll get a couple threads going to see if we can get the chatter up.

Summer lull or quiet before the storm maybe. I'm trying to get all my summer jobs done and honey-dos before season begins. I imagine a lot if the folks are doing the same.

nclonghunter said:
Summer lull or quiet before the storm maybe. I'm trying to get all my summer jobs done and honey-dos before season begins. I imagine a lot if the folks are doing the same.

My wife just made a huge list up for me to do before hunting season.  So it looks like i need to hire someone to take care of it.  Works getting so busy that i am never home during daylight and the neighbors dont seem to like the idea of me putting up a fence at night.

I would say to many things going on for people due to summer and hot weather , light till 10:00. for me 365 days a year hunting first every thing else second. but than again im an addict  ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back