TP or Baby Wipes

TP for me too. But I have have a few baby wipes to take care of those occasional \'will nots\'....

TP most of the time. Wipes for maintenance, but only in camp. They don\'t break down like tp so I hate to leave it in the woods.

TP for a regular wipe. But the baby wipes would sure come in handy for monkey butt or after eating a big bowl of Colorado Russ\' chilli ! :ill:

Guess I\'m the odd one out ... wipes are \"one-stop-shopping\" for me.

Oh, I\'ll take some TP sometimes, but I\'m pretty much a wipe-y guy now. They are good for cleaning the arm pits and other crevasses or for bloody hands.

I carry both tp and unscented wipes. I use the wipes more because its hot where we hunt so I use them to wipe off once and a while when I heat up. I all keep a pack of them in my frame pack to clean up.

I use the combination. Highly recommend it for prevention of the monkey butt! 10 days without a shower a guy needs a few wipe downs and a dip in the mountain stream. Now thats cold!

I use both. the privates like the wipes after a couple of days of hiking around the mtns.... I take a wipe bath about every 2 days.

I am not saying but, Stringunner, if you see a Subway napkin out there, don\'t pick it up.

\"Swede\" said:
I am not saying but, Stringunner, if you see a Subway napkin out there, don\'t pick it up.

:lol: Now thats funny right there....

Not to admit anything but when I was there the first of June packing in alfalfa bales to Green Spring, not wanting to pull all the way down to the creek I just pulled into your spot instead, so if you see babywipes when you arrive there in a week or two, I would follow your same advice! :think:

I use toilet paper but have some individual packets of unscented wipes... Toilet paper is a multi use tool also...

Stringunner sounds good. I will know there are no good used baby wipes in the area.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back