Trailcam pic

ElkManDan

Dec 29, 2012
Got the trail cam up a couple weeks ago.  Took my 9 year old and he was struggling going through the heavy brush down the steep hillside so I didn't get it set up where I wanted but still got it up.  Checked it this weekend and had a small bull on it.  So far I am liking this trail cam.  It is the Bushnell X8.  Got it moved to a better location so hopefully I'll have some better bulls on it when I check it again in a couple weeks.  Also ran across this buck, check out the globs of velvet by the bases, I'm curious what that will turn out to look like. 
Anyone else getting some trail cam pics?

Attachments

• elk.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 0
  • deer.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 0
Just purchased a Browning trail Cam to put out.  Hopefully its as good as everyone says.  I plan on putting it up in a week or so then hopefully i can add to the pictures.

Got a lot of pics on the trail cam but mostly just cows and calves.  Funny thing was, I bumped a huge bull out of his bed about 100 yards from my trail cam and didn't have a single pic of him.  I didn't get a picture but I did get some other nice bulls.  Also got a really nice buck.

Attachments

• bull2.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 0
  • bull3.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 0
  • buck1.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 1
Forgot one, not the biggest buck but kind of a cool picture.

Attachments

• Buck3.jpg
    Buck3.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 0
You gotta be excited about those pics. Good fronts/shelves on that bull. Thanks for sharing.

What altitude are those bulls being photographed?

I'm pretty excited to see these bulls grow, hopefully I get some trailcam pics of these bulls.  I was setting one up when I heard them grunt and then barely got the camera up to take some video as they walked through the opening. 

They were at 9241 feet where I videoed them  :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back