Trick pin

Bigggcountry

Jul 26, 2013
What are your thought about using a single pin without moving it out to 50 yards while aiming aim at the same spot?

http://www.rokslide.com/2012-01-09-05-09-42/archery/252-the-qtrick-pinq-system

I've been playing around with this system all summer. It really works.

That would be fun to play around with but I think anytime you aim anywhere but where you want to hit your accuracy will suffer. Right now I have pins out to 60 and shoot out to 80. I think if I had more pins it would help out. I'd like to have a moveable pin for 60 plus. I feel like if I had a pin I could shoot out to 100. Wouldn't take a shot on an animal that far but fun to shoot and really makes 60 and under seem a lot easier.

By going with a single pin my groups have shrunk. I can see the target a lot better now that all those pins are out of the way.

Think it would be sweet if you were 100% confident with it. I feel as though i would have to much time to doubt myself. I have been tossing the idea of a single pin, just feel as in a hunting situation i cant go wrong with my ascent.

have a buddy that was bragging how deadly he was with his single pin as we were getting ready to shoot he was so distracted talking that he didnt adjust for the first target and shot  afoot over the butt i laughed at him the rest of the day. and his excuse of man we were talking and i forgot was right out the window when i said talking what happens when a deer is coming in how distracted will you be he now has a trophy ridge 5 pin

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back