truck bumpers

sumnerhorses

Dec 29, 2012
My wife rear ended someone awhile back and now I am about to build myself a new custom bumper. Just curious what everyone thinks would be useful additions to it. I thought about putting a hydro dipped plasma cut elk horn on the black bumper, but my cousin thinks it would be cheesy. What doea everyone think?

funny that you mentioned this.  i've been shopping around for some good deals on steel so i can build myself a custom bumper.  i look at the prices of the buckstop bumpers - $2k+ and think "i can make that myself and have it look just how i want, and get it finished just how i want, all for a forth of the price". 

Sweet - Send pictures when it's done.

wapiti_will, not sure where you are located but i work a steel fab shop and can get good deals on steel.

Ok so I ordered a weld it yourself road rhino bumper from dodgeoffroad.com. It will save me a lot of time to have the parts pre cut instead of designing it myself. I am still going to have to buy the pipe and bend it for the grille guard and cut the elk out. Decided to try and cut a face on view of a bull bugling, just the head and horns. Working 12 hour days lately so it will be a month or so before getting it all welded up. Plus I am waiting for a certain pattern to come in at Beastmode Hydrographics. So the elk may be on as raw steel for awhile..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back